Campus Donation Locations
- Ag Hall
- Art Department, Room 6241
- ASM office – 4th floor, 333 E Campus Mall
- College Library – Front entrance
- Dean of Students Office – 70 Bascom
- DoIT Tech Store at Computer Sciences
- Engineering Centers Building – Room 170
- Financial Aid Office – 9th floor, 333 E Campus Mall
- Genetics Building
- Grainger Hall – near the Capital Cafe
- Hillel – 611 Langdon St
- Ingraham Hall 101
- McBurney Disability Resource Center
- Microbial Sciences Building – Main Lobby & Biology Advising (2nd floor)
- Natatorium (Nat)
- Red Gym
- Registrar’s Office – 10th floor, 333 E Campus Mall
- Robert M. La Follette School of Public Affairs – 1225 Observatory Drive
- School of Human Ecology – Advising
- School of Nursing – Main Lobby
- Shell – Camp Randall Sports Center
- Southeast Recreational Facility (SERF)
- Sterling Hall – Room 3405
- Student Activity Center (SAC) main desk – 3rd floor, 333 E Campus Mall
- University Health Services (UHS) – Floors 5-8, 333 E Campus Mall
- Van Hise Hall – Main Lobby
What to Donate?
We accept non-perishable, non-expired cans (cans must not be dented or rusted) and other unopened packages (such as toiletries, toothpaste, dish soap, etc.). All items must be unopened with the original, legible, sealed packaging. Donations can be placed in bins labeled for “The Open Seat” at any time or brought to the ASM office, 4th floor of 333 E Campus Mall from 8:30 am to 7:30 pm.
If you would like to donate but need items picked up or have additional questions, please contact email@example.com
Make An Online Donation!
One-hundred percent (100%) of your donation will be used to purchase items to stock the pantry.
Contact Information and Social Media