To see if this and other committee have openings click here
Committee Description: ITPAC (Information Technology Policy Advisory Committee):
• helps determine School of Education IT entitlement services,
• collaboratively develops an actionable vision of future School of Education IT services, and
• debates and ultimately promotes IT policy decisions to departments and units
In addition, we will focus on education and exchange of ideas through discussion and invitations to guests. Some items we’ll cover are:
• Campus-level IT choices that directly impact the School: Google Apps, Email/Chat/Calendaring Replacement, etc.
• Administrative Excellence – School-level impact on IT
• Cloud computing issues
• Classroom technology
• Distance education
Why should a student be interested in this? Because, IT impacts nearly every aspect of student life, and we’re the group that’s helping shape what IT could look like now, and for future students in the School. We’re looking for students who want to take a high level look at these kind of issues. They don’t need to be tech or STEM focused.
Number of Student Seats: 1
2016-17 student appointees: One opening available
2015-2016 student appointees: Rebecca Landon