Student Employee Forms
All new employees must complete the following:
- Student Employee Form
(Instructions for completing the Student Employee Form)
- W-4 Withholding Form
(International Student Employees must use GLACIER - the nonresident Alien Tax Compliance System)
- Direct Deposit Authorization Form
- Students must also bring in original legal presence documents to the ASM office. (View a list of acceptable documents)
- Students should turn in all completed forms to the ASM office, located in room 4301 on the 4th floor or the SAC.
- After you submit all of the documents listed above, an electronic I-9 will be emailed to you for completion. There is no need to complete a paper copy of the I-9.
If you have questions about employment paperwork, your timesheet, or logging hours, please contact the ASM Office at (608) 265-4276.
Prior Period Timesheet:
- If you forgot to log hours for a pay period, you are able to fill out a Prior Period Timesheet.
- This form is only to be used if you are turning in hours from a previous pay period. The timesheet needs to be signed by the student and supervisor and turned into the ASM Office. (Instructions for completing prior period time sheet)
Student Activity Center (Room 4301) • 333 East Campus Mall • Madison, WI 53715-1380 • Phone: (608) 265-4276 • Fax: (608) 265-5637