Wednesdays 4:00 – 7:00PM
Fridays Noon – 3:00PM
Located in room 4209, 4th floor
Student Activity Center (SAC)
Please drop by anytime we are open or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
if the scheduled times don’t work for you.
“The Open Seat” strives to alleviate the stresses of food insecurity by providing friendly and accessible sources of food for the students of The University of Wisconsin – Madison.
Donations bins are located in the following locations:
- The Financial Aid Office (9th Floor of the 333 E Campus Mall)
- Student Activity Center main desk (3rd floor of 333 E Campus Mall)
- ASM office (4th floor 333 E Campus Mall)
- Red Gym (Main Lobby)
- School of Nursing (Main Lobby)
- Dean of Students Office, 70 Bascom
- Engineering Building (1410 Engineering Drive Main Lobby)
What to donate
We accept non- perishable, non-expired cans (cans must not be dented or rusted) and other unopened packages (such as toiletries, toothpaste, dish soap, etc.). All items must be unopened with the original, readable, sealed packaging. Donations can be placed in bins labeled for “The Open Seat” at any time, or brought to the ASM office, 4th floor of 333 E Campus Mall from 8:30 a.m. to 7:30 p.m.
If you would like to donate but need items picked up, or have additional questions please contact email@example.com