Sunday, 1:30 – 5:00PM
Tuesday, 4:00 – 7:00PM
Wednesday, 6:00 – 9:00PM
Located in room 4209, 4th floor
Student Activity Center (SAC)
Please drop by anytime we are open or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
if the scheduled times don’t work for you.
“The Open Seat” strives to alleviate the stresses of food insecurity by providing friendly and accessible sources of food for the students of The University of Wisconsin – Madison.
Donations bins are located in the following locations:
- Ag Hall
- ASM office – 4th floor, 333 E Campus Mall
- Dean of Students Office – 70 Bascom
- Division of Enrollment Management – 11th floor, 333 E Campus Mall
- DoIT Tech Store at Computer Sciences
- Engineering Centers Building – Room 170
- Financial Aid Office – 9th Floor, 333 E Campus Mall
- Genetics Building
- McBurney Disability Resource Center
- Microbial Sciences Building
- Natatorium (Nat)
- Red Gym – Main Lobby
- Registrar’s Office – 10th floor, 333 E Campus Mall
- School of Nursing – Main Lobby
- Shell – Camp Randall Sports Center
- Southeast Recreational Facility (SERF)
- Student Activity Center (SAC) main desk – 3rd floor, 333 E Campus Mall
- Union South – across from Main desk, 1st Floor
- University Health Services (UHS) – Floors 5-8, 333 E Campus Mall
What to donate
We accept non- perishable, non-expired cans (cans must not be dented or rusted) and other unopened packages (such as toiletries, toothpaste, dish soap, etc.). All items must be unopened with the original, readable, sealed packaging. Donations can be placed in bins labeled for “The Open Seat” at any time, or brought to the ASM office, 4th floor of 333 E Campus Mall from 8:30 a.m. to 7:30 p.m.
If you would like to donate but need items picked up, or have additional questions please contact email@example.com
Support the Open Seat!
Click here: https://secure.supportuw.org/give/?id=09139dc1-6cdd-42fc-b6ff-cec1bc66568d. One-hundred percent (100%) of your donation will be used to purchase items to stock the pantry.
Visit our Facebook page
for updates on the Open Seat.