ASM Operations Grant applications for the 2015-2016 academic year are now closed.
Applications for the 2016-2017 academic year will open late December, 2015.
Operations Grants provide funding for the routine operational and recruitment expenses of student organizations. Award categories include funding for postage, printing, office supplies, advertising, equipment and space rental, subscriptions, graphic and web design and other operational expenses. Any registered student organization may apply for an Operations Grant. The application for the FOLLOWING academic school year opens at the begininng of Spring Semester. For example, you would apply for the 2016-2017 school year in the spring of 2016.
If your group was awarded an Operations Grant for the 2015-2016 academic year, you will need to attend a grant workshop before accessing your funds. Contact Ray Scanlon at ASM to schedule your workshop: email@example.com
- Monday September 14th at 2:00 PM
- Tuesday September 15th at 10:00 AM
- Wednesday, September 23rd at 2:00 PM
- Thursday, September 24th at 10:00 AM
- Monday, September 28th at 2:00 PM
- Tuesday, September 29th at 10:00 AM
All workshops will be held at the Student Activity Center, 333 East Campus Mall, 4th floor, room 4210.
Operations Grant Resources:
- Operations Grant User Guide
- Grant Memo
- Contact Change Form
- Budget Transfer Form
- Student Print Order Form
- Operations Grant Workshop Training Presentation
- ASM Logo & Disclaimer
- Financial Policies & Procedures
- Grants must also adhere to State of Wisconsin F50 policy
Questions can be directed to Ray Scanlon at: firstname.lastname@example.org
or to the ASM Finance Committee Chair at: email@example.com